
The first three-story building in Tashkent was constructed in 1914 based on the design of G. M. Svarichevsky for the Judicial Institutions.
During the Soviet era, in
the 1930s, the Central Asian University was located in the building; later, the
Central Asian Railway Administration was housed there. Currently, it
accommodates the Uzbekistan Railway Administration.
The entrance to the
building is planned from Taras Shevchenko Street, while the main facade faces
the courtyard.
The back side of the
building faces Yakub Kolos Street.
Unfortunately, despite
the building being included in the list of cultural heritage sites, its
appearance is marred by hanging air conditioners, and the entrance is clad in
alucobond.
The building of the National Centre of Archaeology (previously known as the Institute of Oriental M...
The architectural complex “Ma’rifat Markazi” (Center of Enlightenment), built on Navoi Street for t...

The former Central Committee of the Communist Party of Uzbekistan building was constructed in 1964....

Sheikh Zaynuddin (also known as Zayniddin), the patron saint of Tashkent, was born in Baghdad in t...